Saturday, May 9, 2009

Carlotta's friendly reminder...

Hello there,

Have you read my story?

Read excerpts of FEDDIE GIRL, the sizzling international adventure/thriller by Nona David. This novel features me as the major character and is all about my experiences in an all-girls boarding school in Nigeria. It also tells what my family were up to while I was safely tucked out of the way in boarding house. Lol!!!

Ever been to Nigeria??? No??? Gosh! You need to read this novel. Lol!!!

Actually, that is kinda what this whole blog thingy is about, wouldn't you say?

Did I hear you say, "Oh, alright, Carlotta, I will read the excerpts"? Yep, that's what I'm talkin' about. :)

Anyways, don't miss this opportunity to read never-before-seen excerpts of this novel and reserve your copy at the publishers site: Bernard Books Publishing. http://bernardbooks.com/reserve.html

You can also drop a line for the author by signing the guest book!!!

See ya,
Carlotta

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i think i figured that out, thats what the blog is about

    ReplyDelete
  3. BSNC, Yeah, you definitely get my drift :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line!